Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rough start

So my goal to spend 30 minutes a day with myself, for myself, hasn't really panned out. I think I've had one day where I remembered. It was okay. Honestly it was a little weird to not be doing something for someone. I think 30 minutes may have been a little ambitious to start.  Tonight I will get more than that because I am going to exercise - but on any other night I think 10 - 15 minutes might be better. Mostly I am just so tired by the time the kids get to bed that thinking of doing anything for 30 minutes is too much. I think that eventually spending more time with myself will be easier. Eating healthy and exercising should definately give me more energy and more energy means more time. :) I did great yesterday and today (so far) with both.

No comments:

Post a Comment